Recent HUD Listings–Homes for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
The following properties are recent HUD listings in Columbia and Lexington, SC:
– 10 Stagbriar Court Columbia, SC 29229
– 35 Providence Manor Court Columbia, SC 29203
– 320 N. Crossing Drive Columbia, SC 29229
– 744 N. Shadowbrook Drive Columbia, SC 29223
– 441 Cape Jasmine Way Lexington, SC 29073
– 1900 Tremain Street Columbia, SC 29204
All of these homes range in price from $45,000 to $118,000 and are great buys for investments or primary residences.
– 3 Bedrooms
– 2.4 Bathrooms
– 2,314 Square Feet
– Beautiful 2,300 sq. foot home in The Summit! This huge home features a large lot with a screened porch and a private balcony for the master bedroom. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet, double vanity, vaulted ceilings, and a sliding door to the private balcony. There are three full bedrooms with a large room over the garage with a built-in bar that is plumbed! There is a formal dining room alongside the big kitchen and a sunken great room. This is a true must see! Call today to schedule a private viewing!
Residents of The Summit – Fawnridge attend Richland Two district schools such as North Springs Elementary School, Summit Middle School, and Ridge View High School.
– 2 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– 1,100 Square Feet
– Nice two bedroom, two bathroom patio home with a great open floor plan and lots of closets for storage. Enjoy easy access to interstates I-77, I-277, and I-20 with the convenience of shopping nearby. Great room has vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, and gas fireplace. Good size kitchen with dining area. Master bedroom features walk-in closet. There is an outside storage closet and the back yard is fenced in.
Residents of Courtyard at Providence Plant attend Richland Two district schools such as Killian Elementary School, Summit Middle School, and Ridge View High School.
Call Exit Real Estate Solutions Realtors Michael Taylor at (803) 397-4222 or contact us on our website to schedule a private showing of this home.
320 N. Crossing Drive Columbia, SC in North Crossing
– 3 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– 1,468 Square Feet
– Updated home in North Crossing! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick and vinyl home features over 1,468 square feet with all new stainless steel appliances! The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a private bath with a garden tub and separate shower. Enjoy luxury living in the famed Richland Two School District today for a great price!
Residents of North Crossing attend Richland Two district schools such as North Springs Elementary School, Summit Middle School, and Spring Valley High School.
– 3 Bedrooms
– 1,232 Square Feet
– Small home in Farrowood Estates Subdivision located in Columbia near some of the best shopping and activities in town. Home was built in 1998. Close to I-77, I-20, I-277 and minutes from shopping and dining at Sandhills.
Residents of Farrowood Estates attend Richland Two district schools such as Keels Elementary School, Wright Middle School, and Blythewood High School.
– 4 Bedrooms
– 2.5 Bathrooms
– 2,128 Square Feet
– Great home in White Knoll is now available for an unbelievable price. The open formal living and dining rooms invite you into the large kitchen and eat-in area. The family room in the back is ideal for gatherings, as it’s open to the kitchen area. Master suite has his and her walk-in closets, dual vanities, separate garden tub and shower, and cathedral ceilings. Twelve by Fourteen screened in patio. All appliances remain for immediate move-in flexibility. Call today for more information or to schedule a private showing.
Residents of Villages at White Knoll attend Lexington One district schools such as Carolina Springs Elementary School, Carolina Springs Middle School, and White Knoll High School.
– 6 Bedrooms
– 2,590 Square Feet
– This massive twenty five hundred plus square foot all brick home is located off Millwood Ave. close to downtown Columbia. This home features 6 true bedrooms with closets in all and built in shelving throughout the home. There is a full bath upstairs and a full bath downstairs with a half bath located inside one of the room upstairs. There is a brick fire pit and brick storage unit in the fenced in backyard. There is a great room for your front entrance, and a living room beside the kitchen. Please call with any questions or to set up your private showing!
Residents of this area of Columbia, SC attend Richland One district schools such as Watkins Elementary School, Perry Middle School, and Johnson High School.
Blog Signature: Columbia SC HUD Properties, Lexington SC HUD Properties, Columbia SC Foreclosures, Lexington SC Foreclosures, Columbia SC Properties for Sale, Lexington SC Properties for Sale, Search Foreclosures in Columbia SC, Search for Foreclosures in Lexington, SC
ExitRES: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
Trulia: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
Activerain: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
Realtown: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
WordPress: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
Agreatertown: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
Exitmidatlantic: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
Exitmidsouth: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
Exitcarolinas: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC
JaeKimHomes: Recent HUD Listings for Sale in Columbia, SC & Lexington, SC